Cost effective Link load balancing Next Generation Firewall | LTE load balancer | Balance router | Dual WAN router | Link Load Balancing | Dual ISP Router| Server Load Balancing | Application Delivery Controller
For enterprises needing WAN redundancy and load balancing multiple links from different ISP’s achieve this on the firewall itself? Hillstone Networks offers enterprise/carrier grade firewalls which add Link Load Balancing and Server Load balancing on the same device.
Hillstone Networks has a range of devices available that are suitable for use from very small enterprises to very large enterprises.
The following features are available on box:
- Real-time link quality detection and dynamic load balancing. The link quality is detected through link status, bandwidth utilization, latency or jitter in real time.
- Special application compatibility mode: Policy based routing can be set up for specific applications adding extra functionality and security.
- LLB DNS compensation: when the load is not evenly allocated, the LLB DNS compensation can ensure all new DNS requests are routed to the low-load link, ensuring an even load between links.
- Server Load Balancing
- Combination of high performance/capacity NAT functionality with intelligent LLB
- Better utilization of the internet bandwidth, reduce operation cost
- Provide high availability of internet link, avoid service interruption
- Reduce costs for the enterprise by combining Link Load Balancing, Server Load Balancing, VPN, QoS and award winning Next Generation Firewall
- The optional Intelligent Next Generation Firewall adds full Kill Chain mapping in order to detect malware attacking your critical assets (Read more about the iNGFW here)