Why purchase a Next Generation Firewall and a Link Load balancer when you can have both in one device?
For enterprises needing WAN redundancy and load balancing multiple links from different ISP’s achieve this on the firewall itself? Hillstone Networks offers enterprise/carrier grade firewalls which add Link Load Balancing and Server Load balancing on the same device.
Hillstone Networks has a range of devices available that are suitable for use from very small enterprises to very large enterprises.
The following features are available on box:
- Real-time link quality detection and dynamic load balancing. The link quality is detected through link status, bandwidth utilization, latency or jitter in real time.
- Special application compatibility mode: Policy based routing can be set up for specific applications adding extra functionality and security.
- LLB DNS compensation: when the load is not evenly allocated, the LLB DNS compensation can ensure all new DNS requests are routed to the low-load link, ensuring an even load between links.
- Server Load Balancing
- Combination of high performance/capacity NAT functionality with intelligent LLB
- Better utilization of the internet bandwidth, reduce operation cost
- Provide high availability of internet link, avoid service interruption
- Reduce costs for the enterprise by combining Link Load Balancing, Server Load Balancing, VPN, QoS and award winning Next Generation Firewall
- The optional Intelligent Next Generation Firewall adds full Kill Chain mapping in order to detect malware attacking your critical assets (Read more about the iNGFW here)