The TS22 Series offers a combination of reliability, durability and expanded utility.
TS22 Test Setís unique built-in one-way amplified speaker provides
three audio levels for hands-free listening and use with automated
voice response systems. Multiple memories enable storage of nine 18
digit telephone numbers in repertory dialer (speed dialing) for easy
access to test boards, the central office and other frequently called
numbers. The last number redial feature eliminates the need to re-key
your last entry. The TS22 Test Set offers an unbeatable combination of
reliability, durability and expanded utility.
The TS22A Test Set is equipped with all the features of the TS22 Test
Set with the addition of a built in two-way speakerphone. The two-way
speakerphone enables the user to operate hands free. The effect of
ambient noise can be eliminated with the Mute switch, allowing the
technician to monitor a line uninterrupted while in Talk mode. A
standard among field professionals, the TS22A model is a reliable and
durable test set that is ready for any job.
* The TS22 Series Test Set contains an embedded 3-volt lithium
battery. The 9-volt battery in the Test Set should be changed when low,
or once a year if not in use, to prevent the 3-volt battery from
draining. A 3-volt battery that drains after its 42-month warranty will
need to be replaced by an authorized service facility at a charge to
* Note also that your speakerphone will no longer work when your
9-volt battery is low or dead. You should replace the 9-volt battery
whenever it is low.
- TS22 Test Set has an amplified speaker for hands-free monitoring
- TS22A Test Set has a two-way speakerphone for true hands-free conversation
- DropSafeTM reliability passes 20-foot drop test
- RainSafeTM protection in severe weather conditions
- Stores nine 18-digit numbers in repertory dialer (speed dialing)