- Intelligent Next Generation Firewalls (iNGFW)
- Security team forensics and analysis (VIAVI)
- Server Breach detection (sBDS)
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Abnormal Behavior detection using Kill Chain Mapping
- Packet broker solutions (BigSwitch)
- CyberRiskAware- Train your users not to fall for phishing campaigns
- Using Netflow to detect security breaches (Anuview)
Next Generation Firewalls
T-Series intelligent Next-Generation Firewall (iNGFW) uses three key technologies to detect advanced attacks and provide continuous threat defense for today’s networks. First, it uses statistical clustering to detect unknown malware, leveraging the patented Hillstone Advanced Threat Detection engine (ATD). Second, it uses behavioral analytics to detect anomalous network behavior, which is based on the Hillstone Abnormal Behavior Detection engine (ABD). Finally, it leverages the Hillstone threat correlation analysis engine to correlate threat events detected by disparate engines – including ATD, ABD, Sandbox and other traditional signature-based threat detection technologies – along with context information to identify advanced threats.
Wireless LAN Security
AirMagnet Enterprise is a centralized wireless network security system that proactively protects WiFi networks and users from all types of threats. AirMagnet Enterprise does this by going to the true source of WiFi threats and problems in the airspace itself.