When migrating to the cloud or ensuring hybrid IT performance, use Observer SightOps to get comprehensive visibility for multiple vendors, including AWS, Azure, and more.
With next generation discovery and dependency mapping,Observer SightOps enables intelligent automation by matching devices, applications, and systems with best practice monitoring rules, thresholds, events, and alerts.
With SightOps you can:
- Create groups to track the impact of devices and resources on business services and processes
- Organize network and server types into subsets based on geography, department, device type, application service, and more
- Track the performance and availability of specific components
- Map dependencies between servers, network elements, and storage systems with live visibility into root cause of multi-domain problems
- Integrate with automated alerts, ticketing workflow and runbook automation for documenting and accelerating problem resolution
- Leverage GigaStor and Analyzer traffic analytics and back-in-time functionality to correlate network traffic behavior to underlying IT resource health and status