We invite you and your colleagues to attend our VSS Monitoring Seminar
What is Network Packet Brokering?
Join Mikko Kiukkanen, VSS Monitoring EMEA Regional Sales Manager, to understand the differences between Network TAPS and Network Packet Brokers; as well as how to optimise the effectiveness of your network security and performance tools while reducing costs.
What you will learn:
• How to achieve effective monitoring of application and network performance, through optimal tool efficiency
• How to optimise your security devices like IPS, IDS and firewalls
• How Network Packet Brokers can reduce network downtime and churn
• How to manage network upgrades (e.g. 1→10→40G Ethernet) and their impact on supporting infrastructure (monitoring, security, etc).
Who should attend:
• Service providers, government agencies and enterprises who utilise IT tools for network performance monitoring or security intelligence.
• CIO’s, CTO’s, CSO’s and IT Managers
To RSVP and reserve your seat at this seminar,
click on your city below.
Tuesday7 Novemeber 2012
Upper East Side Hotel
For more information on this seminar contact Bitrate on +27 11 450 0481
or mail us on email@example.com